Saturday, March 31, 2007

The DUMBEST pants EVER!

Here in Sweden, there is a fashion trend among young men that is, frankly, ridiculous. And I REALLY hope it's isolated at least to Europe. The trend right now (and for the past 2 years we've been here) is a tangent on the gangsta style of wearing one's baggy jeans around one's ass. These chowderheads have taken it a step further, though, and made the jeans skin-tight with what I have to call an abbreviated crotch that makes the waistline run only a few inches above the joint of the legs. The effect is having awful, awful underwear all bunched up and hanging out over a waist that would otherwise be exposing the majority of the kid's ass! Strangely, it's only the boys wearing these things, even though they're very similar to the thong-exposers in the US a few years back.
Anyway, it was only a matter of time before this started going to even newer extremes, and one night while on the bus, my wife and I saw the result. Ladies and gents, I present to you now, The Dumbest Pants Ever!



No, your eyes do not deceive you: those are skin-tight jeans from the knees down, and HammerTime parachuters from the knee up! I truly could not believe my eyes when I saw these. Thankfully, they're the only pair I've seen so far...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home